Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Amazing holiday

Hi guys! I must say that I had a great time with ze friends at the Detective Camp aka 神探营 that I attended last week at Kuantan. Tbh this is one of my best camp, yes lots of memories created in these six days *smile*

Holding my Uranus's group flag w/ my gangs (Jingwen and Miner)

Sugar biscuit advertisement w/ Ahpeng 

Yay we're group of counselor! 1/2 left out tho

Day 3 night: crazy party

Too much blur photos

Okay, here's come the clear one but omg so ugly sial

Still ugly me but pretty Yuki infront and sexy Yewfaii behind *rofl*


Here's come a group photo yoohoo 

Still ugly because we rave too much HAHAHA

Last but not least, the long lost friend, a good listener of mine - Dennis Yeo Yong Shiuan


Special thanks to Jingwen, Miner, Xinying, Aitee and Ahpeng as accompanies for these days. Thanks alot to Dennis, Ahseng and Yewtieen for bringing us hang out together the day after the camp. Thanks Ahtew for being our driver who drove us to Mamak stall for supper too. Thanks to Yewfaii also, stay sweet with Joey haha so much fun seeing them being together, cute to the max. See you guys again at Raub Famine 30! *wave* *wave* *cries*