Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Bro-ship


I knew him since 12 years ago
he's quite popular, blur, stupid, and noisy
a good friend that i would never leave him behind
the sampat-ness of him makes him asked me lot of questions
but tbh he isn't a good listener, yet he is bad at telling stories
maybe he is shy or he doesn't want people to know

I knew him since 2 years ago
he's quite active, flirty, caring, and nice
i asked him a lot, and he told me a lot too
we are each others' listener even i don't tell him much
people around ship us but i'm annoyed 'bout this
cause i know that we're only friends, or brother(?)

I don't care what people will think of me
but they're really important for me i don't know why lol
except the four-ever girls, ninety-seventeen girls, the hipster,
the nerdy hardworking lui and the angel nv shen
both of them are important, presence as opposite gender



 "I smile, even i'm tired mentally and physically af."